MoCap-GMFoot.main load failed

hello,
I want to run the GM MoCAP foot model.But when I load the model,one error appears as following:
Evaluating constants…
ERROR(SCR.EXP.FUN.EXT4) : C:/P…s/A…y/A…0/AMMR/A…n/Beta/M…t/S…g/RBFLandmarks.any(78) : ReadMLFile : AnyBody.Python extension module is not installed or does not match installed version of Python.
Model loading skipped

I have installed the python according to the instruction.
And add the following words in the top of AnyBody main file
#path ANYBODY_PATH_PYTHONHOME “D:\Anaconda2\envs\py37_foot”.I have tried many times,but it always failed.

Could you please give me some suggestions?Thank you!

Best regards!
John Tiger

Hi John,

I think it can be two things.

1: there is a version conflict on AMS and python, both need to be either 32 bit or 64 bit, they can not be different
2: Please try to use python 2.7

Best regards
Søren

Søren,

Thanks for your message!
I have paid attention to the problems that you mentioned. As for the software,
AMS and python are both 64 bit and python version is 2.7.

But the error still exists.

I guess if the sentence
#path ANYBODY_PATH_PYTHONHOME “D:\Anaconda2\envs\py37_foot” is not right.Or
something else causes the problem.
Best regards,
John

Hi John,
You probably have changed the name in the env, but i noticed you have the env as :

\Anaconda2\envs\py37_foot

when the anybody website has the location as :

\Anaconda2\envs\py27_foot.

AnybodySite:

To create and use the environment please follow these two steps:

Open a prompt
write: conda create --name py27_foot --file FootModelPython_spec_file.txt
in the top of your AnyBody main file please write :
#path ANYBODY_PATH_PYTHONHOME “TYPE_IN_YOUR_PATH_TO_ANACONDA\Continuum\Anaconda2\envs\py27_foot”

Hi John, I’ve found the problem.

When I change the directory path to the correct location on my computer

My model fails with the message:

ERROR(SCR.EXP0) : D:/D…s/AMMR/A…n/Beta/M…t/S…g/RBFLandmarks.any(4) : ‘Points1’ : Error in expression. Please refer to the following error messages for details …
ERROR(SCR.EXP.FUN.EXT8) : D:/D…s/AMMR/A…n/Beta/M…t/S…g/RBFLandmarks.any(78) : ReadMLFile : Exception in Python extention module.
Python error : File “D:\Documents\AMMR\Application\Beta\MoCap-GMFoot\Scaling\ReadMeshlabIn.py”, line 24

This error is due to and indenting issue on line 24 in the ReadMeshLab in file having a tab at the start of line 24, when it should be 4 spaces:

Line24:        vec = [float(res[0]), float(res[1]), float(res[2])]

You should double check your #path file is correct (location and any potential admin blocks) and that the start of line 24 of the ReadMeshIn is changed from a tab to 4 spaces.

Attached is the edited ReadMeshLabIn file with the edit.

I am using python 3.5

Zach

Hi,Zach,
Thanks very much for your reply!
Now it runs smoothly.

Tiger

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.