Muscle force analysis of static posture

Hello. I would like to ask if there is any part in anybody that can directly analyze muscle strength. For example, if the human body maintains a posture, analyze the muscle strength in this posture. Whether there is a part that can directly analyze muscle force in anybod y software without using C3d file. thank you

Hi @Anybody998!

Nice to see you are still active using AMS.

We actually have a small blogpost about a method to estimate the maximum strength of your model in a static posture - you can read it here

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

Dear Bjørn!
Thank you very much for your reply. Recently, I analyzed the muscle strength of a gymnast in the air. After importing the C3d file into the anybody analysis, the kinematics was well analyzed. However, the error of inverse dynamics analysis is as follows: Muscle recruitment solver : solver aborted due to singular KKT matrix.What shall I do?
Thank you in advance and greetings

You are very welcome, I'm glad to help.

Regarding the KKT matrix error, it is most likely that you have a degree of freedom that is not balanced by anything.
You can double click you study in the model tree to get information about all degrees of freedom in the model and what constraints are acting on them.
Here is one of our tutorials that show how to do this

It could also be that you have switched of the muscles in some part of the model?

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.