No kinematic constraints (AnyKinEq objects) found in the study

Hello

I have create a orthosis with AnyExp4SOLIDWORKS, and I am trying to give it movement with three nodes, I can load my model, but when I start the Study.Kinematics, it falls and it shows this message: "No kinematic constraints (AnyKinEq objects) found in the study. ERROR(OBJ.MCH.KIN3) : D:/PAU/O..V/D..a/E..V/S..S/S2/A..y/S..y/M..l/OrtMono.main.any(91) : Study.InitialConditions : Kinematic analysis failed in time step 0 : Velocity analysis is not completed".

To give movement it I have created three nodes with "AnyRefNode", to conect nodes with the movement files I have used "AnyKinLinear", and finally I have charged movement files with "AnyKinEqInterPolDriver".

I used this funcions at the past to give movement with Standing Model and it worked without problems, I do not understand which it is the problem.

I have attached the model if anybody could help me to find the mistake because the model does not work.

Thank you for your kind cooperation

Pau Zamora Ortiz
Orthosis.zip (278.8 KB)

Hi Pau,

I have taken a quick look at the model,

One thing i notice is that the model you have is not part of the AnyBodyStudy.

I would make a new folder around the model
so that the solidworks model and the drivers would be inside a folder called e.g. "Model"

Then in the AnyBodyStudy you will write a line like this

AnyFolder &ref=.Model;

This will ensure the model will be part of the study, which is not the case now.

Best regards
Søren

Hi Søren.

Thanks you for your reply.

I have just put the solidworks model and the drivers inside a folder called "Model" and it continuous the same problem: "No kinematic constraints (AnyKinEq objects) found in the study."

Best regards
Pau Zamora Ortiz

Orthosis.zip (278.8 KB)

Hi Pau,

I have looked at the model.

You have not added the line below in the AnyBodyStudy like it wrote earlier.

AnyFolder &ref=.Model;

If you do this model runs.

This lines allows the study to know that it should do the analysis on the "Model" folder. If this is not specified the study is "empty" it does not have anything to work on.

Best regards
Søren

Hi Søren,

Sorry, I misunderstood you.

I just added the line you recommended and now it is working correctly.

Thanks for your explanation. Now I understand better the software.

Best regards
Pau Zamora Ortiz.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.