Plug-in-gait_Simple - problem loading the model with own C3D

I have the same lines as you said, but once again the same error message, an out of range index: [SIZE=1]
ERROR(SCR.EXP3)[/SIZE]
: [SIZE=1]C:/U…s/p…i/D…s/A…x/A…o/A…n/M…s/P…e/S…p/ForcePlates.any(24)[/SIZE] : Defined at : [SIZE=1]C:/U…s/p…i/D…s/A…x/A…o/T…s/A…p/F…s/ForcePlateAutoDetection.any(26)[/SIZE] : ‘ForcePlateType’ : Index [1] out of range for ‘AnyInt[1][2]’

This problem has been solved outside forum

Hello,

I have the similar problem.
I tried your solution. But still get an error message like this.

C:/U…s/DELL/D…s/A…x/A…o/A…n/M…s/P…e/S…p/ForcePlates.any(16) : Defined at : C:/U…s/DELL/D…s/A…x/A…o/T…s/A…p/F…s/ForcePlateAutoDetection.any(38) : ‘[’ unexpected Model loading skipped

Code is as follows.
[Line 32] AnyMessage PlateTypeCheck={
[Line 33] AnyInt test=max(neqfun(.ForcePlateType,FORCEPLATE_TYPE));
[Line 34] TriggerPreProcess=test;
[Line 35] Type= MSG_ErrorFatal;
[Line 36] Message=strformat("AnyMOCAP:Wrongforceplatetype:
"+
[Line 37] “C3Dfilereportsforceplateasbeeingtype”+
[Line 38] strval(C3D_OBJECT.Groups.FORCE_PLATFORM.TYPE.Data[PLATE_NO-1])+[ligne 40] “nottype:”+strval(FORCEPLATE_TYPE));
[Line 39] };

I tried it different ways.

It is much appreciated if you have a look on that.

Thank you.
Regards,
Amashi

Hi Amashi,

The code you have listed looks a bit strange.

In the line
[Line 38] strval(C3D_OBJECT.Groups.FORCE_PLATFORM.TYPE.Data[PLATE_NO-1])+[ligne 40] “nottype:”+strval(FORCEPLATE_TYPE));

“+[ligne 40]” looks wrong and misplaced and would to an error.

Additionally space in multi places has been removed.

Please ensure that you did not unintentionally modify this file?

Alternatively unpack a new version of the AMMR using the demo tab in the Assistance window in AnyBody.

Best regards
Søren

Hello,

Thanks for the previous reply.
I tried it from the beginning again. Saved my own C3D data file in input folder and changed the file name in “TrialSpecificData_LowerExtremity.any” file. When I load the model, error message was displayed like this.

ERROR(SCR.EXP3) : C:/U…s/DELL/D…s/A…x/A…o/A…n/M…s/P…e/S…p/ForcePlates.any(17) : Defined at : C:/U…s/DELL/D…s/A…x/A…o/T…s/A…p/F…s/ForcePlateAutoDetection.any(26) : ‘ForcePlateType’ : Index [0] out of range for ‘AnyInt[0]’
Model loading skipped

Then I tried few changes on both ForcePlateType.any and ForcePlateAutoDetection.any files. Then I got the below error.

ERROR(SCR.SCN6) : C:/U…s/DELL/D…s/A…x/A…o/A…n/M…s/P…e/S…p/ForcePlates.any(17) : ‘)’ : Unexpected character.
Model loading skipped

When I tried different changes regarding this error, it was unchanged.
I tried your steps in this thread too.

Much appreciated if you can give me a solution.

Thank you.
Regards,
Amashi

Hi Amashi,

It looks like you are trying to defined a forceplate for which there are no data available.

I you look in the force plate section of the c3d file there will be a type section which will be e.g Type.Data={3,3} that would mean you have 2 force plates of type 3.

In this case two forceplates can be defined, if you tried to define three forceplates you would get the error you have.

Hope it makes sense

Best regards
Søren

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.