Posture Prediction Model

I can't find this model in my application example folder. I'm using Anybody 7.2 and AMMR v2.1.1.

Hi,

It's in Application/Examples/StandingPosturePredictionWithLoad/StandingPosturePrediction.main.any.

Bw,
Lee

1 Like

Hi Nickel_Lee

I'm using latest AMMR.v2.1.1. application. How ever there is no file name called StandingPosturePredictionWithLoad in the examples. I checked all the examples.

Thank you

Hi,

It's in AMMR v.2.2.0.

BW,
Lee

1 Like

Hi Nickel_Lee,

My anybody version is 7.1.1. Can I use AMMR v2.2.2 for this version. If yes, please let me know where i can download the AMMR v2.2.2

Thank you,
Sanka

Hi,

I tried to run the model, it didn't work in AMS v.7.1 due to new code.

Constructing model tree...
ERROR(SCR.PRS9) : C:/U..s/t..o/D..s/A..x/AMMR/A..n/E..s/S..d/P..n/ExternalForceBalanceControlSimpleWithClass.any(203) : Defined at : C:/U..s/t..o/D..s/A..x/AMMR/A..n/E..s/S..d/M..s/CrossProduct.any(20) : 'CoefTimeFun' : Unresolved object
Model loading skipped

You can download it here: https://zenodo.org/record/3404750#.XmC7EZ3iuMo

BW,
Lee

1 Like

Hi Nickel,

Thank you very much for your help

Hi Sanka,

Lee is right this example requires a newer version of AMS that essentially allows us to multiply a measure with an interpolation function. In this model this is used to find the torque in joints as a consequence of the applied loads in hands.

Best regards
Søren

1 Like

Hi Toerholm,

Thank you very much for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.