Please correct me if I misunderstood anything.
Each muscle have a
Strength parameter where you can find the maximal strength of that muscle
for instance the long head of the biceps brachi can be accesed as
Bear in mind that the values are first computed when starting the analysis, so you will need to run the Initial Positions study as a minimum.
If you want to alter the strength of certain muscles you have several options:
- use the top level handles we have provided to scale the strength of all leg, arm or torso muscles.
- You can find the handles here
- use the strength scaling factors of individual segments.
- Those are found here
- do it for individual muscles.
- That could be done for the simple shoulder muscle models in this file:
Also keep in mind that the strength of each muscle is affected by the anthropometric scaling of the model.