Problem with edited GearStick Model


I edited the GearStick Model a little bit:confused:. I like to drive the left lower arm in a given plane (transversal plane @ glenohumeral joint). It’s more or less the same challenge like the GearStick, but the bone limiting elements (point @ elbow and point @ hand) are in the transversal plane.

I tried to adapt the model, but I got a problem with the kinematic study. I got always the same error:

Failed to resolve kinematic constraints (final kin. error = 2.416803E-006)
Constraint no. 68 above error tolerance 0.000001, error = 0.000001. - constr. #3 in ‘Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Jnt.FE.Constraints’
Constraint no. 69 above error tolerance 0.000001, error = 0.000002. - constr. #4

I tried the controll of the driver over a separat segment and over a spherical joint and a direct driver at the Node Glove.WristContactNode.

Can you help me with that problem?

Please report always which Version of the AMMR and the AMS you are using. Also please prepare the model in a way that it fits to the standard given in the AMMR, so the Application is in the right folder level.
Best regards,

Okay, i changed the structure of the folders, that it fits to the application folder. I am using the AMMR 1.2 and the Anybody version 4. 2. 0

thanks, that makes it way easierer to have a quick look at the model.
Basically the shoulder model is quite sensitive in 90 degree and more flexion. You could try to stay slightly below. A quick and dirty fix is to increase the kinematic tolerance. this is especially for debugging quite useful. e.g. include
Kinematics.KinematicTol = 0.0001;
in the study folder.

Hi Sebastian
Thanks for this tip. I changed the kinematic tolerance to 0.0001 and it works very well. Its very important for me to work with GH-flexion angles above 90 degree, because my project deals with such angles.
Thanks for your fast assistance.

Gruss Christoph