Questions abot AnyGeneralForce

Hi

I downloaded the SitToStand model, could you tell me what the following code mean?
AnyFolder Robot_Human_Interactions =
{
CreateAnyGeneralForce6DOF Pelvis_Forces(
TargetFrame = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg,
BaseFrame = Main.Model.EnvironmentModel.EXO_ROBOT.PELVIS_PART___1.HipJointCenterCoordSys)=
{
strength_Fx = 1000;
strength_Fy = 0;
strength_Fz = 1000;
strength_Mx = 1000;
strength_My = 1000;
strength_Mz = 1000;
};

The unit of strength is N, right, why the value of strength is 1000 and strength_Fy = 0? Could you explain it to me, thank you very much.

Best regards
BBJ

Hi BBJ,

This code means that the robot-human interaction is modeled by 6 dof actuators (muscle of 1kN strength), where linear Y direction is disabled, since the muscle has the strength of 0. Meaning that something else has to carry the Y direction linear loads.

Regards,
Pavel

Hi Pavel

Thank you for your quick reply. What is the reference system of AnyGeneralForce6DOF? Is it the global reference system? If the Y direction is disabled, it means there is no relative movement in this direction, right? I found that the Y direction on the foot is not disabled. Could you explain it to me? Thanks again.

Best regards
BBJ

Hi BBJ,

The ref. frame is BaseFrame. The disabled Y direction means that there is no force transfer in this direction. And the opposite for the foot.

Regards,
Pavel

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.