Six-dimensional interaction force calculated by AnyGeneralMuscle

Hi

I used AnyGeneralMuscle to connect human and Exo. Among the six values output by AnyGeneralMuscle, I found that the curve trends of moment_x_sum、moment_y_sum and moment_z_sum are the same. Is this result normal? Could you tell me how the x, y, and z-axis moments in AnyGeneralMuscle are calculated? Thank you in advance.
微信图片_20201012134246

Best regards
BBJ

Hi BBJ,
You can read more about how to use the AnyGeneralMuscle class in the AnyScript reference manual.
It is located in Anybody under "Help".
Furthermore, you can check our Wiki on human-Exo interaction to find more help.

Feel free to post a snippet of how you implemented the your model and exoskeleton.

Best Regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

Hi Bjørn

Thank you for your reply. I have completed the connection between human and exoskeleton through AnyGeneralMuscle. The picture above is the result of inverse dynamic analysis of human and exoskeleton. I don't understand why the moment results are the same. Is this result normal? Could you tell me how the AnyGeneralMuscle calculates the moment? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards
BBJ

Hi @BBJ,
Could you send me either the model or a snippet of your implementation, then I will try to have a look at it.

Best Regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.