starting with a specific model for kinematical analysis

Frederik,
great to hear that you finally succeeded. The graphs you mention should be easily be possible with ChartFx 2D. Browse to the HumanModel in the ChartFX, it should be approx. this path: Main.Study.Output.Model.HumanModel.SelectedOutput.Right.ShoulderArm.JointMomentMeasure.ElbowFlexion
To export the data and postprocess in another program: 1) You can export the data visible in the ChartFX by clicking on the save buttion and select Text. 2) create a AnyOutputFile, here you can specify the variables you are interested in. Please consider posting your finished model in the User models section in the forum.
Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian,

your first solution does work indeed, but the other one, the anyoutputfile sounds interesting as well. How can I generate this: where should I create this file in the model, how can you select parameters etc.?
Additionally, I also want to export muscle force and moments: how can I see this in a graph, because it is unclear to me how I should select this (the muscles only have numbers and no names), in the Selected output there is a folder muscles, but that only includes envelope and I don’t get exactly what that is… and ofcourse, I also want to export these graphs…

Many thanks again!!

Best regards,

Frederik

Hi Frederic,
the outputfile can look like that:
AnyOutputFile Muscles =
{
FileName = “MusclesAndMoments.txt”;
AnyFloat FlexorDigL3= Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Mus.FlexorDigitorumLongus3.Ft;
AnyFloat ExtensorFigL2= Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Mus.ExtensorDigitorumLongus2.Ft;

AnyFloat HipExtensMoment = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.SelectedOutput.Right.Leg.JointMomentMeasure.HipExternalRotation;
}; 

You can select any entry of the model tree. Just locate it and insert the name by right clicking on it (insert object name).
The muscles can be found in the BodyModel folder, just follow Trunk or Righ/Left to browse to them, Its all in the model tree.
Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian,

I have another question, which came up during inverse dynamics analysis. First I run the optimization cycle with a model without muscles, afterwards I perform the inverse dynamics sequence with a model which includes 3E muscles. Is that ok like this, or should I run the optimization sequence also with a muscle model if I want to do the inverse dynamics with a model including muscles?

Best regards,

Frederik

Hi Frederik,
The optimization is only for kinematics and geometrical quantities, so no muscles are needed. Everything is fine.
Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian,

Concerning the output file (AnyOutPut-file), I wrote the file content as you suggested, but the file is not created after analysis. How can I make this happen.
I placed it under #if InverseDynamicModel at te bottom, but is there a command to create the file?

Best regards,

Frederik