Strange movement during the operation

Hi,
Sorry for disturbing you. I have two question here.

1. As the initial position fits not well with the c3d markers, I change the PelvisRotZ & Y & X. But what confuses me is that when I adjust the value of PelvisRotZ & X, the model changes the same. In other words, The model do not react to the value of PelvisRotX. What is the possible reason? I notice the warning:WARNING(OBJ.MCH.KIN6) : C:/P…s/A…y/A…1/AMMR/Body/A…n/T…k/Interface.any(84) : rot : Close to singular position : Orientation close to Gimbal Lock, i.e., first and third axis of rotation being parallel.
    May this be the reason and what should I do? It is important as the markers in c3d can not fit the markers of the model. For example, the trunk markers of the model connect to the head markers of c3d automatically.
  2. The model moves well in the begining but gets strange after contacting the force plate during the jumping process as you can see in the picture below.

What is the possible reason? Will it goes well after I repair the markers in the Vicon Nexus?
    But I would like to know if the question can be solved in Anybody or some free softwares dealing with the c3d files?

Thankyou,
Lydian.

1. The first question is solved by adjusting the value. Although the position of the model do not react correctly to the value of PelvisRotX. But the markers in the model do not connect to the corresponding markers of the c3d files. So The initial position is still strange.
  2. As for question 2, it remains to be solved.

Hi Lyd,

The problem relates to the marker drop out.
If there are enough other markers in the model you can use the option “UseC3DWeightResiduals=ON” for you markers.

If the drop out is too long and there is not enough other markers you will need to fix it outside AnyBody.

Best regards
Søren

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.