Tibial fracture simulation

Hello,
I have recently used Anybody for research on tibial fractures. For tibial fractures, the tibia is interrupted from the middle and then interrupted with a rigid joint connection. In ANYBODY, I mainly shrink the quality and length of the lower limbs of the model to half of the original through the original walking model. Then insert the same lower limb part as the interrupted lower part, and connect with a rigid joint Stljoint in the middle. That is, only changes in length and quality, and inserting new rigidity and rigid joints. The remaining nodes did not change, so the problem of Muscle With STRENGTH appeared during counter -exercise simulation. I don't know how to solve it, I hope you can get your reply.Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Xu

Hi Xu,

I am sorry, I don't understand your question.
What do you mean by problem of muscle with strength? What exactly is the problem?
What do you mean by shrinking the quality of the lower limb? Or changes in quality? What do you mean by quality?
What do you mean by inserting new rigidity?

Could you maybe explain a little bit more using the illustration you have attached in your post?

As you have recently started using AnyBody, I would highly recommend you to complete our tutorials.
Also, please let me know what version of AnyBody and AMMR are you using?

Best regards,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.