Time-series array to define driver acc

Hi,

I've seen that there are posts asking similar questions, but I have not been able to successfully implement them.
I would greatly appreciate any help with implementation.

I have a time series array that I have developed through Matlab consisting of acceleration at each time step.

Acc = [3.53,3.6,3.56,3.58,3.6,3.62,3.64,3.65,3.67,4.21,4.23,4.25,4.27]

I want to use this acceleration array to specify the driver acc at each time step in AnyBody.

I have tried the following method

DriverAcc = {Acc[Main.Study.iStep]};

However, I receive the error
ERROR(SCR.EXP10) : 50th Male - HCS G.Main.any(194) : 'DriverAcc' : Expression evaluation failed at moment 'DesignVar' :
50th Male - HCS G.Main.any(123) : Study.iStep : argument will not be ready for evaluation until moment 'TimeVar'
Model loading skipped

I assume that this is because iStep is not defined when I call it during model loading.

What is the appropriate method to use my Acc vector to specify the driver acc at each time step?

Hi Ash,

Welcome to the AnyScript forum!

This is a limitation. We can only specify constant acceleration and not a time-varying acceleration.

If you are able to obtain the position data, then it is possible to input this data using an interpolation function. You can use AnyKinEqInterPolDriver.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.