Visualisation problem - Inverse dynamics

Hello everyone,

I have added a kettlebell to the human model, five "AnyMuscleShortestPath" around the trunk and some motion capturing data, what works perfectly fine for the marker tracking (Figure 1 a) ).

By starting the inverse dynamics the visualisation seems to have a problem with the starting position of the markers (Figure 1 b) ).

It looks like the kettlebell and "AnyMuscleShortestPath" markers in the starting position are in the visualisation for the whole motion sequence and not deleted.

Does anyone know how to solve this visualisation problem?

Best regards,
Tobias

Hi Tobias,

The view of the inverse dynamics is controlled in the model. Please look at Main.ModelSetup.Views. Here you can see that the InverseDynamicView switches off the visualization of all the markers. But the model must be told where the drawing objects for the markers are. Typically, they are located in Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers and this is already set in view settings for the InverseDynamicView.

I suspect that your mocap marker drivers are located somewhere else in the model tree and, thus, they are not being picked up automatically. Is this it? If you move the definition of these extra markers to the correct folder in the model tree, they should normally be hidden then.

Best regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,
Thank you very much. You are right.
I added the markers to the wrong folder.

Best regards,
Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Glad to know that this worked. Thanks for the feedback

Best regards,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.