AnyKinEqPolynomialDriver

hi AnyBody Friends
I have some question about polynomial driver.
I want to convert the formula of Ellips radious to polynomial form that it changes With increasing time, for this purpose i utilized Taylor expansion method than this Phrase was extracted:
[SIZE=3]AnyKinEqPolynomialDriver [/SIZE]JntDrv[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]=[SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]{
[SIZE=3]AnyVar [/SIZE]a=[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]0.17;
[SIZE=3]AnyVar [/SIZE]b=[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]0.2;
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=3]//MeasureOrganizer = ;
[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE]PolyCoef[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]={{b,0,(a-b)(2pi/.BikeParameters.T),0,(b/24-a/3)(2pi/.BikeParameters.T)}}[SIZE=3] [/SIZE];
[SIZE=3]AnyKinMeasure [/SIZE]& JntLeg[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]=[SIZE=3] [/SIZE].JntLeg;
};
while getting this formula i avoid any term of “t” from each Sentences that lead to error function, i want to explain to me , please, if driver uses t absolutly or incremental?
if it are used absolutly , erro will increase very fast, because t maight be greater than 1 second, how can i solve this problem?

Hi,

1. AnyKinEqPolynomialDriver always uses ‘t’(time) variable in its equation. That’s the reason why you only need to put ‘PolyCoef’ matrix.

2. If you think that the value of this driver increases too rapidly when t > 1, then you can just modify the ‘PolyCoef’ values.

3. Also there are other types of drivers that you can use.
    I would suggest you to see these classes:
    AnyKinDriver & AnyFunExponentialSerie

AnyKinDriver class can be used with any kind of AnyParamFun-derived function classes.

I hope this may help you.

Best regards,
Moonki

thanks
my anybody version is older and i cant use new function added to new version, i want to use fourier driver instead of polynomial driver? how can i do this?

Hi,

I will answer to your another question.
And please don’t make several questions at the same time :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Moonki