C3d

Hello,

I am trying to obtain arbitrary arm movement from C3D file to Anybody.
my C3d does not contain force plates. i’m getting “ERROR(SCR.PRS9) : C:/U…s/a…5/D…p/A…o/A…n/E…s/M…l/I…t/ForcePlates.any(17) : Defined at : C:/U…s/a…5/D…p/A…o/A…n/E…s/M…l/I…t/ForcePlates.any(10) : ‘Fx1’ : Unresolved object
Model loading skipped”

Hello Areddy,

I am not a professional and no admin for this forum or anything, so sorry for interfering.

I think if you don’t want to use ForcePlates you can just simply comment the following section in the Environment.any file.:

// #define HumanModelPresent 1
// #include “…/Input/ForcePlates.any”
// #undef HumanModelPresent

Hope, I could help you.

best regards,
Max

Dear Aviktha Reddy,

As Max mentioned, you should comment out the code for force plates if there is no information about that in your C3D files.

Thank you Max, your comment is helpful.

Best regards,
Moonki

I did comment it out. if I do so I am getting an error "
ERROR(SCR.EXP4) : C:/R…h/H…h/A…o/A…n/E…s/M…l/M…l/C3DSettings.any(30) : ‘/’ : Division by zero"
since my c3d does not have any analog data . so I commented the filter used in c3d file and then I get the error "
ERROR(OBJ1) : C:/R…h/H…h/A…o/A…n/E…s/M…l/M…l/JointsAndDriversOptimized.any(12) : JntDriverTrunk : Time, ‘t’, has an invalid value for this interpolation"

so what do I have to add to overcome this error.
do I have to add any extra drivers?

I am a mechanical engineer major and I have no idea about programming. so please excuse me if my questions sounds very amateur.

Dear Aviktha Reddy,

Attached please find a modified version of your model.

You should run the MotionAndParameterOptimizationModel process first before running the InverseDynamicModel .

Please figure out all the changes that I made on this model with enough time.

Best regards,
Moonki

Dear Dr. moonki,

Many thanks for your help and support. But I have another question regarding the values of the [FrontFrameOffset=500,(200+300)] and the [LastFrameOffset=2324], how you came up with those values? Is there any way to calculate them or finding them in the C3D file?

Hi,

I just tried to cut out some frames which I didn’t want to use.

So you can change those numbers as you want.

Best regards,
Moonki