Fxing of pelvis

Hi..
I wanted to fix Pelvis in the standing model and I used following code but it does not work, please help me.
in jointsanddrivers

AnyFolder Joints = {
AnyStdJoint SeatPelvis = {
AnyRefNode &Seat = Main.MyPedal.EnvironmentModel.GlobalRef.Hpoint;
AnySeg &Pelvis = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg;
};
};
and in the EnvironmentModel
AnyFixedRefFrame GlobalRef = {
AnyRefNode Hpoint = {
sRel={0.046,1.16,0.0};
};

Hi aneoo,

Please describe what you would like the model to do? and what you mean by not working, which error message do you see?

Best regards
Søren

Hi toerholm,
tanks for your attention.I could able to solve that.
I want to load standing model as a disabled person.so I have fixed pelvis and deleted legs and fix the insertion of some muscles (psoas) which ended on legs and are defined as trunk muscle but an error (SCR.PRS9) is seen.

AnyFolder Joints=
{
AnyStdJoint SeatPelvis=
{
AnyRefFrame &Seat=Main.Model.EnvironmentModel.GlobalRef.Hpoint;
AnyRefFrame &Pelvis=Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg;
};

};
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AnyFolder Joints1=
 {
AnyStdJoint PsoasMajorPelvis=
{
  AnyRefFrame &PsoasIn=Main.Study.Output.Model.HumanModel.Trunk.PsoasMajorRightRef.IliopubicEminenceEndNode;
  AnyRefFrame   &PelvisNod=Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg;

};

};

AnyFolder Joints2=
{

AnyStdJoint PsoasMajorPelvis1=
{
  AnyRefFrame &PsoasIn1=Main.Study.Output.Model.HumanModel.Trunk.PsoasMajorLeftRef.IliopubicEminenceEndNode;
  AnyRefFrame &PelvisNod1=Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg;

};

};

Hi Aneoo,

Please share the full error message.

I do not understand what you are trying to do, please describe this in more detail.

You have created three standard joints which lock 6 Dofs rigidly.

The first joint is between pelvis and global, this could be ok, it will lock pelvis to a fixed point.

The second joint is between two nodes on pelvis.. which is not meaningful
The third joint is also between two nodes on pelvis also not meaningfull.

Please consider going through the tutorials it might save you a lot of trouble and help anwer many questions.

Best regards
Søren

Hi....
I want to analyze the standing model with removed leg .in fact i want to analyze a
wheelchair-using person.so i have fixed pelvis on nod wich I sent you the cod.the model can load but when i run analyze i see ( Model is kinematically over-constrained : Position analysis failed : 2 unsolvable constraint(s) foun)
additionally i change the insertion of psoasmuscle .
Tanks for your attention

please see answer to duplicated post Removing pelvis

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.