Removing pelvis

Hi....
I want to analyze the standing model with removed leg .in fact i want to analyze a
wheelchair-using person.so i have fixed pelvis on nod wich I sent you the cod.the model can load but when i run analyze i see ( Model is kinematically over-constrained : Position analysis failed : 2 unsolvable constraint(s) foun)
additionally i change the insertion of psoasmuscle .
Tanks for your attention

Hi Aneoo,

Please have a look at this model on how this can be done

I do not see any reason for modifying the human model, unless the subject had surgery that you would like to replicate, if the legs are disabled from the model using the BM statements https://anyscript.org/ammr-doc/body/models.html

Then the psoasmuscle will automatically be attached to the pelvis instead of the thigh.

The error message means you have at least two constraints too many in the model.

Best regards
Søren

Thanks for your help.
I could able to solve the major error.
would i have an other question.
i want to measure the mass of the leg-removed model?
additionally I have created a dummy segment with zero mass in the center and connected it to the COM of the body.

Hi Aneoo,

To measure the mass, add the leg again, and look at the mass property for Thigh, Shank,Foot, Talus

Best regards
Søren

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.