How to adding Vibration on the Back of the Nodes

Hi Søren,

my project is to make a seated human model exposed to the vibration. yup that correct.
what function i need to add on? is it in the "enviroment.any".

This file you would need to change drivers acting between global ref and the chair to have vibrations what do you mean by this. can u provide me some example that i can refer to.

Because i'm very new at this i need to finish my project by this may. I just have manage to change the scaling but still blurry to include vibration. Hoping you can guide me.

Please and Thank You

Hi Rizal.

Please describe what you would like to do?

From the other emails and this one i guess you would like to make a seated human model exposed to vibrations is this correct?

If you would like the entire chair to vibrate you would need to alter the "environment.any" file which defines the chair, in this file you would need to change drivers acting between global ref and the chair to have vibrations e.g. using a fourier driver.

Please note that in principle you can add any frequency of vibration to the model and the model will calculate but the results will not be correct if the frequency is too high.... the limit basically is the frequency you can actively recruit your muscles with. So e.g. how fast can you tab the finger on the table, or flex your ankle.

Best regards
Søren

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.