MarkerFilterIndex function in C3DSettings.any

I have C3D mocap data files that I have been using to drive the Mocap Example model for my research.

Since I have several mocap trials to capture for each subject, I have decided to capture a dedicated "static" trial for ParameterIdentification which consists of a single frame only.

The "static" however, failed to load, suggesting the marker filters must be disabled when using files with a single frame i.e. MarkerFilterIndex = -1

I am just wondering what the MarkerFilterIndex does when it is set to 0 and what difference it makes when set to 0 instead of -1?

Hi Faizal,

Please check ref. manual for this kind of questions (by pressing F1) - most of the parameters are well documented:

MarkerFilterIndex = 0 Index of the filter to be used for the marker data. Zero is the default...

Class type: AnyIntVar

Eval moment: Const

Default: 0

Index of the filter to be used for the marker data. Zero is the default filter in member Filter. Negative numbers means that no filter is applied. Positive numbers refer to filters entered by declaration of new objects in C3D object.

Kind regards,
Pavel

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.