Question on the constrains of standing model

I try to use standing model to simulate trunk flexion. In standing model, the Y coordinate of left and right toe, left and right heel were constrained to the ground, the X coordinate of left and right subtalar joint (of foot) was also constrained. And then X coordinate and Z coordinate of the center of mass (COM) were constrained. In fact, the COM is not always constant. So I try to delete the COM constrains, fix the left and right foot on the ground and drive all the joints respectively. Now, I do not know where the add the two DOFs which are free from the COM. I tried to add the two DOFs to the middle of Z coordinate of left and right foot and the middle of X coordinate of left and right foot. But it did not work. I also tried to add them to middle of Z coordinate of left and right heel and the middle of Z coordinate of left and right toe. Again, it did not work. So where should I add the two DOFs to ?

Hi

I have taken a look at the standing model,

The CoM Driver is accounting for the ankle flexion and the sideways position of the entire human model.

Please try to alter the position below and you will see this, (jointsAndDrivers.any file)

AnyKinEqSimpleDriver CoMDriver = {
AnyKinCoM CoM = {
AnyFolder &Body = Main.Model.HumanModel;
};
MeasureOrganizer = {0,2}; // Only the x and z directions
DriverPos = {0,0};
DriverVel = {0,0};
Reaction.Type = {Off,Off};
};

So when removing this dirver you need to constrain the ankle flexion and the sideways motion of the model with something else then it should work.

Best regards
Søren