Can't change the MarkerPlacement on the Ulna segment

Hello,
My name is Jirakit, I am the beginner of AnyBody Modelling System. My study is using the template MocapModel in the FullBody model. [AnyBody7.0]

The problem that I found when using this program is I can't change the MarkerPlacement of RWRB and LWRB in the Marker.any
I follow the previous forum to define the MarkerPlacement of RWRA , LWRA on the Radius segment and RWRB, LWRB on the Ulna segment like below:

CreateMarker LWRA (
MarkerName=LWRA,
MarkerPlacement=Left.ShoulderArm.Seg.Radius,
OptX="Off",OptY="Off",OptZ="Off",
WeightX=1.0,WeightY=1.0,WeightZ=1.0,

Model1=MotionAndParameterOptimizationModel,Model2= InverseDynamicModel
) = {
sRelOpt = {-0.18-0.05, -(-0.07+0.02), 0.01};
};

CreateMarker LWRB (
MarkerName=LWRB,
MarkerPlacement=Left.ShoulderArm.Seg.Ulna,
OptX="Off",OptY="Off",OptZ="Off",
WeightX=1.0,WeightY=1.0,WeightZ=1.0,

Model1=MotionAndParameterOptimizationModel,Model2= InverseDynamicModel
) = {
sRelOpt = {0.03+0.01-0.005, -(0.205+0.06), 0.01};
}

Unfortunately, after I define the new marker placement, I can't define RWRB and LWRB on the Ulna segment. The error message when load the model is say:

ERROR(SCR.PRS9) : D:/02-26-2020/TONG/Mod..6-9/Input/Markers.any(479) : Defined at : C:/P..s/A..y/A..0/AMMR/Body/A..n/T..x/M..p/CreateMarkerDriverClass.any(82) : 'AnatomicalFrame' : Unresolved object

how can I handle it? for now, I define the RWRB and LWRB on the Radius. This change is working well for some subjects and some motion, but sometimes it has such malfunction and it can not run the operation completely.
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Jirakit

Hi Jirakit,

I think this issue has been resolved in latest version of AMMR.

The problem is that the marker is expecting a frame called AnatomicalFrame to be present on the segment, and it has not been defined.

Please find the Ulna segment definition in AMMR, so in the file folder "Body\AAUHuman\Arm\seg.any"

and add this line inside the Ulna segment

AnyRefNode AnatomicalFrame = {};

Best regards
Søren

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.