How to modify the angle of individual vertebrae

Hello AnyBody,I'm using AnyBody, I want to simulate the force generated by different angles of the lumbar spine, but I can only rotate the angle of the spine and the spinal joint, not the angle of the spine, I found the r0 code about the initial position of the spine, but I don't know how to modify it to change the angle of the spine, or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, so I need your help, I'm using Version 7.2。
The code I found is marked with a red box inside the image for your reference

Hi @meng

I am a little unsure of what you are trying to do.
Is it one of the vertebrates that you need to rotate?
is it the whole lumbar spine?

Can you achieve what you need by using the mannequin parameters in the model?
they are found here: Main.HumanModel.Mannequin.Posture

If you need control of the individual vertebrates you need to disable the lumbar spine rhythm and implement your own rhythm to control each DoF.

Best regards,
Bjørn

Hello, Bjorn
Thank you for your busy schedule to reply to my letter, I am trying to be able to rotate a single lumbar vertebra and then cause a change in the angle of the other lumbar vertebrae, now I can cause a change by increasing the change in the angle of the lumbar joints, but I checked the relevant literature to understand that it is possible to change the angle of a single lumbar, I'll send you the relevant literature to read.
Maybe I didn't clear my needs just now, you can also understand how to change the angle of the sacrum

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.