Knee osteoarthritis

Hello, I am conducting a study on the design of a brace for knee osteoarthritis. Could you tell me how I can build a human bone model in Anybody in patients with knee osteoarthritis?

Hey Georgezzj,

Welcome to the AnyScript forum!

I would suggest you to look at our tutorial on personalizing your model. I would also recommend you have a look at the knee simulator model in the AMMR.

Best regards,
Dave

Thank you for your reply! I'm having trouble personalizing the model: I want to personalize my knee model, do I have to scale my femur, tibia, fibula, patella? And I was able to use meshlab to find some landmarks for scaling, but I couldn't guarantee that the landmarks of the source and target bones were the same. Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Georgezzj,

Sorry for the delayed reply!

I think you should start with the femur, tibia and patella. The fibula is not so relevant.

I think you are on the right track. If you are able to identify the landmarks using meshlab on the corresponding stl, then it should normally work.

Best regards,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.