I would like to personalize my model based on CT data.
STAGE 1 - I think I did it correctly.
I made scaling transformations of RBF and STL according to lesson 3 (https://anyscript.org/tutorials/Scaling/lesson3.html)
(folder CT_kosci for bone source “AnyBody.stl” and target “KNUTH_mm.stl”) and I received (in my opinion) a good result in the form of file "KNUTH_AnyBody.stl.
Then, in accordance with Lesson 4 (https://anyscript.org/tutorials/Scaling/lesson4.html) I tried to scale the model according to the guidelines. And unfortunately I have problems with this step.
I did it in 2 ways
- THE FIRST MODIFICATION: I tried to replace the AnyBody.stl bone with KNUTH_AnyBody.stl (which I received from STAGE 1), automatically selecting vertices
- THE SECOND MODIFICATION: I followed the instructions from lesson 4 (https://anyscript.org/tutorials/Scaling/lesson4.html)
However, I did not get a good bone scaling and I not received bone the same as from CT data called “KNUTH_mm.stl”. The bone after scaling is smaller and a little thinner compared to standard scaling. The cervico-shaft angle is not preserved, the stem more resembles the source bone. This will not allow me to properly modification the muscle attachments and will be influence the result of muscle forces and joint reaction force.
3)Using the “StandingModelScalingDisplay” option, the situation is the same.
I checked various RBF functions, but the model with RBF _Triharmonic function looks best and “reasonably”
I tried to do it myself for several weeks, but to no availch . However, I gave up because I do not know what I’m doing wrong. That’s why I am asking for help, how should I personalize my model based on image data.
I attach the link with my model (https://transferxl.com/08j1bc9JsSm5vd). I am using the new version of AMMR, TLEM 2.0
Thank you very much for your help.