Related human with lower limb exo

Sir,
How could i rotate Human with exo at particular angle using COM as you have said.

Please read tutorials about how one can define kinematic drivers.

here

Kind regards,
Pavel

Sir,
Thanks for helping me.
I have another doubt related your Standing Lift example. Please tell me that how i move box from one point to another point.

condition is that my model is in sit position then he want to this Box from ground and move this box, when he is in stand position. i have attached file also what i have done.

Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot make this model for you. We could only provide you with information of how certain elements work and guide you with some directions. You would need to define a solution yourself. If you want us to solve the problem for you - that would normally cost money.

Please analyze what is happening in the model, what kind of kinematic input is needed, where box interacts with the ground, and so on. The task is actually quite difficult, because it requires conditional contact between box and ground, then a complex strategy for standing out of the chair. Please learn other models and ask specific questions if you do not understand something about actual technology. But please define a solution strategy yourself.

It is always better to chop your model into smaller solvable pieces or simplify the model to provide you with enough information.

All this said - the model is driven by interpolation drivers, please read through components and think how it can be modified to fit your purpose.

Kind regards,
Pavel

Sir,
How Much cost of solving this kind of probem.

Hi,

Unfortunately it will be somewhat expensive for a university project. Plus the task is not very well described - I cannot provide you with an estimate.

I would recommend you to try writing a specification down and see yourself what steps are needed to solve the problem.

Kind regards,
Pavel

Sorry Sir,

My work is below. actually i little bit confused about my work. You were right. actually i am electrical background and my Research work form mechanical background.

I have trapped in 2 work. please suggest me for my 2 work.

[LEFT]

1. Work…

I want to perform two activities with and without Exoskeleton on human body. 1. Sit to stand, 2. Stand to sit and check knee joint and different muscles force at different knee angles ( like-20,40,60, etc) withsame proportion of Hip angle for these activities.For that, initial condition should be Sit position for with and without Exoskeleton on human body.

2. Work…
    I want to pic Box from ground and take it to certain height with same initial condition for (Human, Exo+Human). and same kind of joint and muscle force is needed.[/LEFT]