Scaling Tutorial

I tried to complete the scaling tutorial by including the scaled femur in the full body model but I always receive the following error message:

Loading  Main  ...\Application\Examples\StandingModelScalingDisplay\StandingModelScalingDisplay.Main.any"
Scanning...
Parsing...
Constructing model tree...
WARNING(OBJ1) :   E:/An..y/1..g/Body/A..n/S..g/ScalingCustom.any  :   Thigh.scaling_message_Left_Thigh  :  Custom scaling for 'Left.Thigh' segment is used! Please specify a scaling law should an 'Unresolved object' error occur
ERROR(SCR.PRS9) :   E:/AnyBody/12..ng/Body/A..n/LegTD/HipNodes.any  :   'Pelvis'  :  Unresolved object
Model loading skipped

I believe I did everything as described but nevertheless I attached my main file.

It would be nice if somebody could help me with this.

Patrick,

What version of the AMMR are you using? You may need to have the later version of the AMMR in order for it to work.

Pavel

I’m using version 1.5.

Hi Patrick,

Your file works just fine when I copy into the AMMR v1.5. Could you please double-check? The problem that you mentioned happened a few times for me when I forgot to switch to 1.5.

Thanks,
Pavel

Hi Pavel,

thanks for you suggestions:
I started from scratch with the 1.5 template and it still doesn’t work.
Maybe you have another idea?

Regards,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Yes, i am sorry. It seems that me and my colleague (i tried on 2 different) have already fixed this problem in our repositories and consider them perfectly clean. I took the repository from the AnyScript.org and can see the problem. The fix would be to change ‘Pelvis’ to ‘PelvisSeg’. But I am not sure whether this will have an effect on other models or not. In theory nothing breaks down, but please be aware of that change.

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

I changed Pelvis to PelvisSeg in the LegTD\HipNodes.any (is that what you meant?) but now I receive the following error:

WARNING(OBJ1) : E:/An..y/1..g/Body/A..n/S..g/ScalingCustom.any : Thigh.scaling_message_Left_Thigh : Custom scaling for 'Left.Thigh' segment is used! Please specify a scaling law should an 'Unresolved object' error occur
ERROR(SCR.PRS9) : E:/A..y/1..g/A..n/E..s/S..y/StandingModelScalingDisplay.Main.any : 'Transform' : Unresolved object

Regards

Patrick

Hi Pavel,

thanks, it works like that.
I noticed, that the tibia changes its direction when using the scaled geometry. Does this mean that the alignment of the knee joint is dependant on the femoral geometry? I guess the epicondyli will indicate the center of rotation?

Best regards,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Yes, this is correct. The joint axes are dependent on the geometry and surface nodes.

Pavel