StandingExo file can't run

Hi
I downloaded SitToStand_Exo from the wiki and I get this error when I run it: “ERROR(SCR.SCN6) : D:/CAD-Human/C…1/Model/JointsAndDrivers.any(51) : ‘BM_TRUNK’ : Unexpected Character”. Can you tell me how to solve it? Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Sam

I have the same problem. If you got an answer for this problem, please publish it

I think this is a version issue. SitToStand may be based on the previous version, so the current version cannot run normally. Hope they update this file soon.

1 Like

Hi Sam and Sankadileepa,

I think a quick solution for right now would be to download the AMMR 1.6.5 from when this WIKI was created (https://zenodo.org/record/1250765#.Xd-mgOhKhPY) and run the model using this old AMMR.

Best Regards,
Christine

1 Like

Hi Christine

Thank you very much for your reply. I want to ask how the SitToStand model drives motion? I don’t see a driver that defines exoskeleton motion. And can you tell me how the human model and exoskeleton interact? Thank you in advance.

Best wishes
Sam

Hi Christine and Sam,

Thank you for the fast update. I think exoskeleton motion definitions and interactions between human and exo are in the AdditionalInteraction.any file. (SitToStand_Exo\Model\AdditionalInteractions.any).

BR,
Sanka

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.