There are questions and difficulties while modifying the squat model

Among the existing AMMR files, there are several problems while making a model using the FDK method by inserting an artificial joint into the right knee through the Squat model.

1. We are going to measure femoral rollback here, and we are measuring how far back the medial and lateral epicondyle of the Femur move with respect to the medial and lateral epicondyle of TIBIA. In our lab, we are conducting validation by collecting data through cadaver experiments. In cadaver data, lateral femoral rollback occurs more than medial femoral rollback, but our model shows the opposite result. I think the problem here is external rotation of the tibia, so I want to solve this problem. If you need any good methods or advice. (The existing Squat model uses the joint and driver.)

2. In the Sqaut model we are making, there is a difference in each motion when performing Kinemaic analysis and Inverse Dynamics analysis. I wonder what the solution is in this case.

Please help.

If you can see the model and give advice, we will send you the model file.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.