Transfer optimized parameters of a standing reference to gait trial with different marker number

Hello AnyBody community,

I am computing data from gait analysis. In the gait c3d files I have the problem that the knee and ankle markers are missing and the only information about the position and segment lengths of the thigh and shank is provided through the foot markers. I do have one marker on the thigh and one the shank but as their positions are not well defined I left them open for optimization in all directions.

I do have a standing reference of the same subject where all markers are included. Now I want to use this model for the parameter identification of the segment lengths and marker positions and then transfer it to the gait trial. Therefor I use the Multi-trial-gait-analysis example in the AMMR.
Markers%20standing%20reference

The problem is the transfer of the parameters to the walking model. The marker positions are not optimized and I get error messages because I have less markers in the walking model than in the standing reference.

Macro command : Load_parameters(1:10)> classoperation Main “Load Values” --file=“D:\JohannaMichel\AnybodyWork\Multi Trial with standing ref\Output/MJC01/static4.anyset”

Loading and overriding values from : ‘D:\JohannaMichel\AnybodyWork\Multi Trial with standing ref\Output\MJC01\static4.anyset’ …
ERROR(SCR.PRS33) : D:/J…l/A…k/M…f/O…t//M…1/static4.anyset(6) : ‘R_LKNEE’ : Unresolved object
ERROR(SCR.PRS33) : D:/J…l/A…k/M…f/O…t//M…1/static4.anyset(6) : ‘sRelOptEdit’ : Unresolved object
ERROR(SCR.PRS33) : D:/J…l/A…k/M…f/O…t//M…1/static4.anyset(8) : ‘R_LMAL’ : Unresolved object
ERROR(SCR.PRS33) : D:/J…l/A…k/M…f/O…t//M…1/static4.anyset(8) : ‘sRelOptEdit’ : Unresolved object
ERROR(SCR.PRS33) : D:/J…l/A…k/M…f/O…t//M…1/static4.anyset(13) : ‘L_LKNEE’ : Unresolved object
ERROR(SCR.PRS33) : D:/J…l/A…k/M…f/O…t//M…1/static4.anyset(13) : ‘sRelOptEdit’ : Unresolved object
ERROR(SCR.PRS33) : D:/J…l/A…k/M…f/O…t//M…1/static4.anyset(15) : ‘L_LMAL’ : Unresolved object
ERROR(SCR.PRS33) : D:/J…l/A…k/M…f/O…t//M…1/static4.anyset(15) : ‘sRelOptEdit’ : Unresolved object
…Values updated

Is it possible to modify the study so that the excess markers are not loaded from the anyset file?
And could there be another reason why the loading of the optimized parameters doesn’t work?

Kind regards,
Johanna

I don’t think it is a problem that there is more markers in the file that in your model. You should be able to ignore the error messages.

Okay. Thank you.

I’ll try if it works now.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.