Transition from AMMR 2.1.1 to AMMR 2.4.2

While integrating some scripts of the Mocap model from AMMR 2.1.1 into AMMR 2.4.2,
I got some errors concerning Unresolved objects like:

O_latissimus_dorsi_5' : Unresolved object > AnyRefFrame &O_latissimus_dorsi_5 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg.Right.O_latissimus_dorsi_5
'O_latissimus_dorsi_5' : Unresolved object > AnyRefFrame &O_latissimus_dorsi_5 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg.Left.O_latissimus_dorsi_5

'OICI_C12' : Unresolved object > AnyFolder &OICI_C12_Fout_Fm_Ft = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.MusclesSpineRight.ObliquusInternus.OICI_C12
'OICI_C12' : Unresolved object > AnyFolder &OICI_C12_Fout_Fm_Ft = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.MusclesSpineLeft.ObliquusInternus.OICI_C12

'RANode' : Unresolved object > AnyRefFrame &RANode = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg.RANode

I think this is due to the difference between both AMMR in the definition/number of each muscle links

Is there a quick way to compare the two AMMR versions when it comes to:
-Number of links of each muscle
-Origin and insertion node of each muscle link

Hi Ahmed

Unfortunately, there is no quick way of doing what you need.

I would probably load a full body example in the two versions and then try to compare. You can also look in the change log for the model repository:
Changelog — AMMR v2.4.2 Documentation (anyscript.org)

There have been some improvements and changes to especially a latissimus and the oblique muscles.

In the very newest version there have also been some restructuring of the Trunk model to prepare for a new full thoracic model.

If you need to see what has changed on file-by-file basis you can get access to our development repository on GitHub. The version control system has a record of all changes.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.