AnyBody has encountered a problem

Hi

I encountered this problem when opening Anybody to load the model. I can still use it yesterday. My Anybody version is 7.1.2. Thank you for your help.
微信图片_20200624112207

This is my CrashDump file.
CrashDump_2020-06-24_11-21-49_5652 .zip (6.6 KB)

Best wishes
babaozhou

Hi Babaozhou,

Sorry about the problem, can you describe which actions you did in the GUI when this happend ?
Do you still get this error?

Best regards
Søren

Hi Søren

I didn't do any actions. I didn't turn off Anybody that day, and the computer didn't shut down. The next day I saw that the Anybody software didn't respond. I turned it off, and I encountered this problem when I reopened it. There is still this error, and it doesn't work after reinstall it. Could you tell me how to solve it. Thank you very much.

Best wishes
babaozhou

Hi Babaozhou,
Try moving the 'CrashDump' folder to another Drive from the 'C: Drive'.
Good luck.
BR,
Pubudu (Colleague of Sanka)

Hi Pubudu

Thank you very much for your reply.I moved CrashDump to the D drive, but the error still appeared when loading the model. And the C drive generated CrashDump again. I also downloaded version 7.2, still can't solve this problem.

Best wishes
babaozhou

Hi babaozhou,
Try terminating anybody from task manger (restarting the machine might also do) before you launch again. Ensure that the connection with the license server is not dropping regularly. In case unsuccessful try installing 7.1 in another machine (for the purpose of checking).
BR,
Pubudu

Hi Babaozhou,

Sorry about this problem we have not seen this behavior before, the crash dump file indicates that the problem relates to graphics and OpenGl.

We have a few questions:

1. Which graphics card do you have?
  2. Did you use remote-desktop?
  3. It is correctly understood that you reinstalled to AMS 7.2 and saw the same behavior?

Here are a couple of suggestions:

• Please try to restart the PC and ensure there are not instances of AnyBody running
  • Please delete the "settings.anyst" and "settings.anyproj" files they are found in "USER/AppData/Local/AnyBody Technology/AnyBody XX"

Best regards
Søren

Hi

Thanks for the help, I tried many methods and still can't solve it, I decided to reinstall the system, maybe it can solve this problem.

Best wishes
babaozhou

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.