AnyBody-to-FEA

Hi AnyBody:

I have two questions.

(1)
I am trying the function of AnyBody-to-FEA. I run the example model in the tutorial “StandingLiftFEA”. To generate STL file, I located L5Seg at:

Main\HumanModel\BodyModel\Trunk\SegmentsLumbar\L5Seg

And I right-clicked the folder “DrawSTL” and choose “Export Surface”, there was an error message “unsupported operation”.

(2)
I downloaded the program of “AnyBody-to-Abaqus”, but cannot run it. There was a message indicating I don’t have license for it. To whom, should I contact for this issue?

John Wu

Dear John,

Please give us the version of the AMS you are using:

1. STL problem has been resolved in some later versions.
  2. Try putting the license right next to the AnyFE…exe

Best regards,
Pavel

Pavel:

Thanks for your fast responses.

1. I have AMMRV1.3., and we run AnyBody v5.0.0.2014.
  2. I am not sure about the license. We have license for AnyBody, but not for AnyFE2Abq. Should we purchase a separate license to run AnyFE2Abq?

[SIZE=2]John
[/SIZE]

Dear John,

Please try downloading the latest version (v5.1.x) for the STL surface problem.

Regarding the license - no, it uses the same license. But the license file may need to be placed next to the AnyFE2Abq executable or it also may need to be called ‘license’. Please let us know if that does not work.

Best regards,
Pavel

Pavel:

I will try the new version v5.1.XX and let you know.

But, AnyFE2Abq still does not work using your method. I typed:
“AnyFE2Abq.exe license_fileneme” and it still said “valid license not found”.

My license_licename is valid and used to activate AnyBody successfully.

John Wu

John,

Please copy this license file physically into the location of the AnyFE2Abq.exe. Do not supply it as an argument. And, please, also try renaming this license file into “license.lic”.

Best regards and have a good weekend,
Pavel

1 Like

Pavel:

I did exactly as instructed, and it still did not find valid license. I have included my license file here, please check if it works with you.

Thanks, John

John,

please do not publish your license file here. We will try to figure out what is wrong early next week (most of the guys have left the office).

Regards,
Pavel

Pavel:

Thanks for your help.

After upgrading my system to version v5.1., I can now download the STL from the model. So, one of my problems has been resolved.

The problem of the AnyFE2Abq is also clear now. It is caused by my invalid license.

John Wu