C3D file inverse dynamics analysis error

Hi

My C3D file has some errors when performing inverse dynamics analysis. How should I solve this problem? Thank you for your help.

Best wishes
zzs

Hello,

I couldn’t see any error in the picture. Could you subscribe the error more specifically?

Best Regards,
Lee

Hi Zzs,

Please see penetration errors

If the warning happens while the model loading and not while it is running it is not a big problem, please try to notice this when the model runs.

Best regards
Søren

Hi Søren

This warning occurs when the model is running. I have read the penetration errors,but I still don’t know how to solve it :joy: Can you tell me how to solve it? Thank you in advance.

Best regards
zzs

Hi Zzs,

First some background info these warnings may mean that the muscle moments arms are not ideal. The line will start from a point inside the object it is wrapping on and it will “leave” the object in an “uncontrolled path” in most cases it will not be a major problem but it is a good idea to inspect it closer, to understand how it may impact results.

Please see this link on how to remove these errors: https://github.com/AnyBody/support/wiki/Model-trouble-shooting#penetration-errors

Most likely the problem is the motion of the scaling which is somehow strange forcing the muscle attachment points into these surfaces.

Best regards

Søren

Hi Søren

Thank you for your help,I have solved this problem.

Best regards
zzs