Exception in Python extention module

Hey,

I had to unistall anaconda and I've installed anaconda new. Now I have the problem that my model in Anybody won't load anymore. The error is

ERROR(SCR.EXP.FUN.EXT8) : TrialSpecificData_LowerExtremity.FP_002_g1_07.any(24) : identifyPlateIndices : Exception in Python extention module.

The "identifyPlateIndices" is a python script. All of them worked very well...so I'm now confused where the problem is. I think somewhere between the connection Anybody/Python? I've installed the anypytools already. Maybe someone could help?

Thanks and best regards
Lisa

Hi @Liiisaa

The exception happens in the python module so it is hard to say what it is.
Do you set the ANYBODY_PATH_PYTHONHOME to point to an external python installation?
Or did you install the new anaconda version into the anybody python folder ?

Best regards,
Bjørn

Hi Bjørn,

I set the ANYBODY_PATH_PYTHONHOME to point to the external anaconda path. So I didn't install the new anaconda version into the anybody python folder but external.

best regards
Lisa

Okay, then it could be a issue with your external python installation.
In particular, your version of anypytools, numpy and pandas should be compatible.
Try to run your python script if you can to see if you get any errors.

You could also be missing another dependency that you had in your old installation.

Best regards,
Bjørn

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.