Kinematic analysis failed in time step

Hi,

Im trying to load a C3D file containing a movement captured with a Vicon system. The captured movement is a golfswing with the same marker system as in the MarkerProtocol.any file.

Im using your AMMR PlugInGait_Simple model but get a lot of error messages when doing the parameteridentification.

Constraint #410 is above tolerance 1e-05, error = 0.008017, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderArm.Mus.DeltoidWrappingPosterior.WrappingSegment'.
Constraint #411 is above tolerance 1e-05, error = 0.007794, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderArm.Mus.DeltoidWrappingLateral.WrappingSegment'.
Constraint #412 is above tolerance 1e-05, error = 0.007794, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderArm.Mus.DeltoidWrappingAnterior.WrappingSegment'.
Constraint #413 is above tolerance 1e-05, error = 0.000990, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Talus'.
Constraint #414 is above tolerance 1e-05, error = 0.001600, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Foot'.
Constraint #415 is above tolerance 1e-05, error = 0.000967, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Shank'.
Constraint #416 is above tolerance 1e-05, error = 0.001184, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Thigh'.
Constraint #417 is above tolerance 1e-05, error = 0.000832, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Patella'.

Im having trouble adding the files to this message.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

//Anna

Dear Anna,

Have you tried to adjust the Mannequin.Posture at the bottom of the "TrialSpecificData_LowerExtremity.any".
Actually, it seems that the initial posture of your AnyBody model (Red markers) is far away from those corresponding markers from the C3d file (Blue markers) and that makes it very difficult for AnyBody to find a solution.
And have you performed RunParameterIdentification Operation, before you perform RunAnalysis?

Best regard,
Iman

Dear Iman,

I have now changed the posture a bit so it fits the initial posture better.
Now I get the following error:

I also wish to remove the muscles, is there some file I can comment out?

I have also tried to do the parameteridentification first.

//Anna

Dear Anna,

I can see still huge gap between red and blue markers. I think you should modify the location of the red markers in the MarkerProtocol.any file according to your c3d file.

To turn off the muscles please check the following link:
https://anyscript.org/ammr-doc/bm_config/index.html

Best regards,
Iman

Dear Man,

I have now updated the positions in MarkerProtocol and improved the positions a bit. But still get an error message. Shall I keep improving the markers positions?

I also found where I could remove the muscles in the link you'd send, thanks.

/Anna

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.