Output File in the Directory

Hi,
I want to have access to kinematic values of Mannequin file after I run the kinematic study. Actually, it is a static posture and I want to know all the Mannequin file angles of the posture.
I can find the values in the Model Tree, but I want to have an output file that has all these values together.
Besides, as I check Output file in the directory, it is empty and nothing seems to be there.

Many thanks,
Mohammad reza

Hi @mrb9 and thank you for joining the forum!

Have you defined a AnyOutputFile class to save the values you are interested in?
if not you can check out this tutorial or you can find the AnyOutputFile class example in the reference manual of the AMS. if you go to "Help" -> "AnyScript Manual" -> "Demo Examples" you can find a small example model of how to use it.

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

Hi Bjørn,
Thank you so much for your answer,
I will check the class you told, but I want to know is there any prepared piece of code that I can attach in this class to give me all of the Mannequin angles of the model? Or it's necessary to add all of the variables one by one?
Best regards,
Mohammad reza

HI @mrb9

You can use the built-in search function of the class.
It would look simething like this - you might need to change the path to the desired variable dependent on you model structure.

AnyOutputFile MyFile = {
  Filename = "MannequinValues.txt",
  Search = {
   "Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.MannequinValuesFromModel.AnyFolder_Posture.AnyFolder_Right.*",
   "Path.Next.Variable.wildcards.are.*"
  };

The search function accepts wildcards denoted as asterix so you can target more values in one go. The class example model i referenced also includes examples of this functionality.

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

1 Like

Thank you so much for your detailed answer, This is exactly what I was looking for.
Best regards,
Mohammad reza

1 Like

thank you for sharing with us, this is really helpful for me

Thanks and regards... tutuapp routing numbers

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.