Xml file output

Hello, I'm sorry that I'm a novice and want to ask about the output of xml files. I defined the reference coordinate system and output components according to the tutorial in Section 3 of Lesson 13. Why does the following warning appear? I want to know how to replace or solve this problem?

WARNING(OBJ1) : InverseDynamicSettings.any(54) : FE_out : Implicit definition of segments (as Expected Members) is deprecated, please use pointer array objects: Segments and MeshRefFrames.
WARNING(OBJ1) : InverseDynamicSettings.any(54) : FE_out : Implicit definition of target ref. frame is deprecated (as Expected Member), please use a pointer object: RefFrame.

Here is my output module:

AnyMechOutputFileForceExport FE_out =
{
FileName = "files_in/clavload.xml";
UseRefFrameOnOff = On;
AnyRefFrame &ref1 =
Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Clavicula.localrefframe;
AllSegmentsInStudyOnOff = Off;
XMLformatOnOff = On;
//AllSegmentsInStudyOnOff = Off;
AnySeg &clav = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Clavicula;
};

I hope to get your suggestions.
Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
kalong

Hi Kalong,

Unfortunately, the tutorials were written using slightly older version of AMS. The newer versions require objects to be defined explicitly. So the same code should look like:

AnyMechOutputFileForceExport FE_out =
{
FileName = "files_in/clavload.xml";
UseRefFrameOnOff = On;
RefFrame = &Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Clavicula.localrefframe;
AllSegmentsInStudyOnOff = Off;
XMLformatOnOff = On;
Segments = {&Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Clavicula};
// this one might not be needed, please try yourself
//MeshRefFrames = {&Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Clavicula.localrefframe};
};

Kind regards,
Pavel

Great! Thank you, Pavel. It works well. But I still have some puzzles.

When I use the codes you give me, I can get an xml file. I made two attempts, only output segments and using segments and MeshRefFrames.
I checked the two generated xml files and found that the first method has more Force index values in the xml files. I want to ask what Force index means? And why this happens?
' Segments and MeshRefFrames' looks the same as the old form.

I also want to ask the meaning of Pos type, F type and M type in xml. Why do some Force indexes have three or four F types and M types

By the way, it seems that after the simultaneous output of Segments and MeshRefFrames is selected, kinematics analysis is performed first, and then inverse dynamics analysis is performed. Anybody will report an error

Best wishes
Kalong

Hello, Pavel. I also want to ask a question. I saw the gravity load in my xml file, but after I converted the xml file into an inp file, the file generated by it did not show gravity. I used a local coordinate system in this analysis. Is it related to this? And whether the inp file output through AnyFE2.exe has included gravity in various loads, so it is not named? Or does it not include this gravity
Best wishes
Kalong

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.