a muscle recruiment problem

Hi ,
I have a problem in the InverseDynamics analysis, I added a segment in the file Environment.any , and the Kinematics analysis is ok ,when i run the InversDynamics analysis, it makes an error as below:
ERROR(OBJ.MCH.MUS4) : C:/D…s/A…r/A…a/A…y/A…x/A…0/A…n/E…s/S…n/SeatedHuman.main.any : Study.InverseDynamics : Muscle recruitment solver : solver aborted after maximum number of iterations.

Do you have any ideas to solve the problem?
The attached is the anybody files of AMMRV1.0 which i modified.
Thank you !
Best regards!
Sang

Hi,

Please write your AMS version if you want to get some support…

Best regards,
Moonki

hello,
the AMS version is 4.0 ,thanks for your help .

best regards,

Sang

Hi Sang,

you have made several changes to the original SeatedModel, so it is hard for me to say what exactly is the reason. Usually this error message comes when the position is not defined exactly. The contact forces/friction between the Body parts and the Seat are calculated using conditional contact, this is modeled with weak muscles. I guess, the error message is related to these muscles.

When did these exactly appear? Can you do the changes step by step and see when it stops running? What exactly are you interested? Do you need the contact between body and seat?

Hi Anybuddy, I am getting this message in the AB fullgaitmodel,

“[SIZE=1]Muscle recruitment solver : solver aborted after maximum number of iterations”

is there a way to increase the number of iterations, will this solve this problem?

From the below warning message, it appears to be in the hand area.

[SIZE=1]WARNING(OBJ.MCH.KIN7)[/SIZE] : [SIZE=1]C:/U…s/d…l/D…s/V…3/Body/A…n/Arm/Muscle_Adjusted.any[/SIZE] : [SIZE=1]Extensor_Digitorum__Digit3.SPLine[/SIZE] : Penetration of surface : [SIZE=1]cyl[/SIZE] : Via-point ‘Main.Studies.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderArm.Seg.Hand.Ref.Via_Extensor_Digitorum_Digit3’ on ‘Main.Studies.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderArm.Mus.Extensor_Digitorum__Digit3.SPLine’ is located below the wrapping surface 'Main.Studies.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderArm.Seg.Radius.MedialExtensorCyl.cyl

See attached pic of the markers on the hands do not align properly, so maybe the fix is to turn on the weights in the below code?

CreateMarker RFIN (
MarkerName=RFIN,
MarkerPlacement=Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Hand,
OptX=“Off”,OptY=“Off”,OptZ=“Off”,
WeightX=1.0,WeightY=1.0,WeightZ=1.0,

Sincerely thanks
Damon[/SIZE]