force plate

Hi AnyBody support,

I want to use the C3D file that I measured at Vicon.

But this error seems to appear.

ERROR(SCR.SCN6) : C:/U…s/t…f/D…p/a…y/A…5/A…n/my/G…)/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : ‘PlateName’ : Unexpected character.

May I know the reason why?

I am using the AMMR version 1.5 and AMS version 5.3.

Regards

Hi,

In your “EnvironmentAutoDetection.any” file you missed one thing:

ForcePlateType2AutoDetection Plate1 [b]([/b]

Best regards,
Moonki

Hi Moonki,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem was solved.

But this error seems to appear.
ERROR(OBJ1) : C:/U…s/t…f/D…p/a…y/A…5/A…n/my/G…)/ModelSetup.any : C3DFileData.Points.Markers.RASI.PosInterpol : Parameter has an invalid value for this interpolation; extrapolations are not allowed.

Regards

Hi,

Attached please find the modified version of your model.

The reason why you could see that kind of error is that there are many markers which are dropped-out in your C3D file.

So I had to adjust FrontFrameOffset and LastFrameOffset values in the ‘ModelSetup.any’ file to cut off some frames.

Also in order to run the MotionAndParameterOptimization process, I had to adjust the marker locations in the ModelSetup.any file.

And I tried to adjust the initial posture of the human model in the ‘TrialSpecificData.any’ file.

Best regards,
Moonki

Hi Moonki,

Thank you for your reply.

I modified the file by the same method.

But I didn’t run the MotionAndParameterOptimization process.

this error seems to appear.

ERROR(OBJ.MCH.KIN3) : C:/U…s/t…f/D…p/a…y/A…5/A…n/my/G…)/GaitFullBody.main.any : MotionOptimization.InitialConditions : Kinematic analysis failed in time step 0

Regards

Hi,

Whenever you could see some problems in running your model, please upload your model in the ‘debug’ section:
http://forum.anyscript.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Best regards,
Moonki