HI, I'm New with this software if anybody can show me how to add script into the script

The problem that im facing is i can't add any other script keep declining my script . i already follow the tutorial and notes. still facing the same problem . how can i know what function to put, where to put either in the main, enviroment, or others. there is no clear outline how to manage this software. anybody can guide me please and thank you

Hi Rizal,

Sorry about your problem.

Please describe what you intend to do with the model and which model you have started with?

What do you mean by that it is declining the script please provide an example. Please note that using the Demo tab in the AnyBody assistance you can install your own version of AMMR, the AMMR with is unpackaged with the software is write protected, i am unsure if this could be the problem? please see https://github.com/AnyBody/support/wiki/AnyBody---How-to-get-the-AMMR

Best regards
Søren

i'm using the seating model. i try to include the scaling by adding AnyMan.any from my project file but it keep declining the process.

. so now i keep on adding to others file but also cant change this error. please guide me

Hi Rizal,

The problem is that you seem not to have unpacked and installed the AMMR. So you try to open the AMMR that comes with the software and this version is write protected to avoid users making unwanted changes to installed AMMR, this is done to ensure you always will have a "clean" version to revert to.

Please use the AnyBody assistance to install your own version of AMMR which you can make changes to, the process is describe here https://github.com/AnyBody/support/wiki/AnyBody---How-to-get-the-AMMR

It can also be found under the help menu Help->Demo and then install the AMMR.

Please have a look at the model StandingModelScalingDisplay for examples on how to scale the model.

Best regards
Søren

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.