Problem C3D PosInterpol

Hi AnyBody Support,

I use GaitUniMiamiTD to begin my program.
I want to input a c3d of cycling, I have the same name of markers in my c3d and in the ModelSetup.any
I have this message : ERROR(SCR.PRS9) : C:/U…s/C…e/D…p/c…0/S…l/AMMR/A…n/E…s/G…e/ModelSetup.any : Defined At : C:/U…s/C…e/D…p/c…0/S…l/AMMR/Body/A…n/T…x/M…p/CreateMarkerClassTD.any : ‘PosInterpol’ : Unresolved object
I don’t know why?

Please tell me my mistakes
Thank you
Camille

Hi Camille,

This error you would typically get if the create marker class can not find the interpolated values it needs…

So if you create a marker with the name RKNE with the create marker class it will look in the C3D file for interpolation data stored with this name and if this do not exist it will give you this error.

If you click the first error message it will take you to the modelsetup file and in this way you will know which marker are causing the error.

Then to fix it you will need to verify that you have the marker with this name in you C3D file.

Please write again if this does not help.

Best regards
Søren

Hi Søren

Thank you for your reply.
I check and I have the marker with the good name in my c3d (ROM1.c3d).
Maybe my problem become to the file Points.Markers.any because when I used c3d2any, I have this message :
Error: Failed to copy the marker mover file.

Camille
AMS V5.3 and AMMR V1.5.

Hi Camille,

I have loaded you model, and the marker which is missing in the C3D file is RANE.

If you click the error message it will take you to the modelsetup.any file and that this RANE marker is missing.

If you look at the markers in the C3D file in the ModelTree in this location:

Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Points.Markers

You will see a list of all the markers loaded… and here i did not see any RANE maker? RANK is there i guess this is the one you need to use instead?

So you are trying to construct a marker with this name using the class but there is no marker data for such an object…

So to fix this change the marker name so that it reflects what you have in the C3D file or exclude this maker…

Best regards
Søren

Hi Søren,

I corrected this problem with RANE marker but the error message is the same.
When I click in the first error message I go to the same place in the ModelSetup.any

Thank you for helping me
Camille

Hi Camille,

I am sorry but i do not think you did the correction correctly.:slight_smile:

If you look in the ModelSetup.any file you will find this section defining the ankle maker

CreateMarkerTD RANE (
MarkerName=PrefixDef(RANE) ,
MarkerPlacement=Right.Leg.Seg.Shank,
OptX=“On”,OptY=“Off”,OptZ=“On”,
WeightX=1.0,WeightY=1.0,WeightZ=1.0,

Model1=MotionAndParameterOptimizationModel, Model2= InverseDynamicModel
) = {
sRelOpt = {0.00671602, -0.01, 0.01542605};

};

This is not correct and should have been

CreateMarkerTD RANK (
MarkerName=PrefixDef(RANK) ,
MarkerPlacement=Right.Leg.Seg.Shank,
OptX=“On”,OptY=“Off”,OptZ=“On”,
WeightX=1.0,WeightY=1.0,WeightZ=1.0,

Model1=MotionAndParameterOptimizationModel, Model2= InverseDynamicModel
) = {
sRelOpt = {0.00671602, -0.01, 0.01542605};

};

Since there is no RANE marker listed if you look in the items availble in the C3D object, this class will not be able to find the data it needs and it will give you the error you see.

It will most likely be the same issue for the LANE/LANK marker…

Best regards
Søren

Hi Søren,

I corrected the problem with RANK, LANK and other markers.

But the error message is still the same…

I don’t know where is the problem but I think it’s not a problem of marker’s name.

Thank you for your help
Camille

Hi Søren,

I corrected the problem with RANK, LANK and other markers.

But the error message is still the same…

I don’t know where is the problem but I think it’s not a problem of marker’s name.

Thank you for your help

Camille

I corrected my problem, I don’t have #include “PosInterpol.any” in the file C3Ddata.Points.Markers.any.

Now my program load but doesn’t work when I see the model view.
I don’t know why?

Camille

I corrected my problem, I don’t have #include “PosInterpol.any” in the file C3Ddata.Points.Markers.any.

Now my program load but doesn’t work when I see the model view.
I don’t know why?

Camille

Camille,

start with this model.

1. Model Loads, but has only left leg
  2. Model does not run yet
  3. Change Anthropometrics